Modern AGE Mastery Guide (PDF)
Modern AGE Mastery Guide (PDF format)
Authors: Jesse Heinig, Howard David Ingham, Steve Kenson, Jack Norris, Malcolm Sheppard, Will Sobel, Nicole Winchester
Cover Artist: Victor Leza Moreno and Alyssa Menold
Format: 128-page, full-color, bookmarked PDF
Prefer to pre-order through your local store? Great! Please make sure they know about our GR Pre-Order Plus program. Participating brick-and-mortar stores receive coupon codes good for the $5 PDF deal, which you can get when you pre-order Modern AGE Mastery Guide directly from them.
Master the Modern AGE—as a Player or GM
The Modern AGE Mastery Guide is a core resource for taking your Modern AGE game to the next level, as a Game Master or player. This exhaustive guide to improving your game includes the following:
- Tips for perfecting a character’s backstory, motivations, and place in a team.
- Alternate rules for character creation, including simple, fast characters, and expanded rules for personality traits and more.
- A look under the hood of Modern AGE’s game systems, including official updates to the core rules.
- How to unite characters into an effective party.
- New options for powers, equipment, and combat.
- How to design and run a modern era campaign.
- Advanced Game Master advice.
The Modern AGE Mastery Guide requires the Modern AGE Basic Rulebook. Together, they represent the next development for Modern AGE’s core rules.
Make Modern AGE your own!