Return to Freeport (Pre-Order)
Return to Freeport
An Adventure Series for the Pathfinder RPG
Authors: Crystal Frasier, Jason Keeley, Jody Macgregor, Patrick O'Duffy, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, and David Ross
Cover Artist: E.M. Gist
Format: 168 pages, full color, hardback
This product collects six adventures previously released individually in PDF format. All known errata have been fixed.
Pre-Order Today, Play Tomorrow (Or Sooner)
If you can’t wait to get your hands on a copy of Return to Freeport, now's your chance! When you pre-order the printed book, for just $5 more you can add the PDF version of the book to your order and download it right away. Just watch for the pop-up window after you hit the “Add to Cart” button, and make sure to click the "Add to Cart" button on the pop-up window.
You’ll be charged the total amount at the time of purchase. Pre-order is refundable if canceled before the ship date. (PDF products are non-refundable, and the $5 deal only applies along with a pre-order.)
Once the books are printed, we start shipping them out—you should receive your copy close to the same time they appear on store shelves.
NOTE: If you’re getting other printed products today, you should consider placing this order separately to avoid any delays caused by fulfilling/shipping your entire order at once.
A mysterious plague of curses spreads across the infamous City of Adventure. When a small band of brave new heroes steps up to investigate, they find themselves facing a tide of insidious plots that promises the end of Freeport itself—at the hands of its ancient enemies.
Designed to take four characters from 1st to 12th-level, Return to Freeport will turn a party of wet-behind-the-ears heroes into a crew of salty veterans. Inside this campaign-launching super-adventure, you’ll find:
- Six interconnected adventures crafted by veteran game designers and gathered here for the first time: Curse of the Brine Witch, by Patrick O'Duffy; The Abyssinial Chain, by Crystal Frasier; Storming the Razor Caves, by Stephen Radney-MacFarland; The Freebooter’s City, by Jody Macgregor; A Storm of Sails, by David N. Ross; and Traitor’s End by Jason Keeley.
- Full stat blocks for over forty new NPCs and monsters, including the dire prawn, fighting cockerel, and mermedusa.
- Deck plans and stats to give you full command of the Eth Abaddon, a mystical sailing ship driven by a powerful air elemental.
- Sidebars and handouts providing rumors, lore, and other important information to characters who possess Knowledge (Local) and/or seek to Gather Information.
- Simplified rules for naval combat, offering a streamlined option for ship-to-ship engagements.
Designed for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and Freeport City of Adventure.SKU: GRR1915