Mutants & Masterminds Archetype Archive 1 (PDF)
This 14-page Mutants & Masterminds Second Edition supplement, written by Michael Hammes, details ten new PL 10 archetypes for use in any campaign - as either ready-made player characters or, with a little work by the gamemaster, sinister villains.
The archetypes inside are:
- Android - a machine in human guise that combines the best qualities of both.
- Bulk - the unstoppable force and the immovable object combined into one.
- Fortunate Hero - the personification of being both lucky and good.
- Illusionist - using the powers of magic to beguile.
- Mystic Warrior - a fierce combatant that draws power from a magical weapon.
- Psychic - there are no secrets from this powerful mind.
- Star Child - a waif able to command the powers of the universe.
- Super Soldier - the end result of the best training and equipment the government can supply.
- Weather Controller - able to call upon the forces of nature in all their fury.
- Wealthy Thrillseeker - in it just for the kicks.
In addition to the archetypes a single new power, Probability Control, is included. This power will appear in the upcoming Mastermind's Manual and is included herein for use with the fortunate hero archetype (see above).
Produced by Ronin Arts.