The Book of Fiends (PDF)
A Malefic Bestiary for 3rd Era games
Written by Chris Pramas, Erik Mona, and Aaron Loeb
Cover Art by Michael Sutfin
Version 3.5 rules-compatible
Available in Print on Lulu.com
Devils, demons, and daemons--these are the ultimate servants of evil. Learn all their foul secrets in the Book of Fiends, the definitive sourcebook on these fell creatures. This tome collects Green Ronin's critically acclaimed Legions of Hell and Armies of the Abyss sourcebooks and combines them with the long awaited treatment of daemons, Hordes of Gehenna. All the fiends have been updated to the 3.5 rules, and the material on demons and devils has been revised and expanded. Details on the plane of Gehenna, its rulers, and inhabitants are also revealed for the first time. The Book of Fiends is jam-packed with evil for your campaign, including:
- Over 130 daemons, devils, demons, and other creatures of the Lower Planes, illustrated and with complete 3.5 stats.
- Monsters with CRs from 1/2 to 40; there are foes for characters of all levels.
- Brand new devils and demons that add to the classic fiends of Legions of Hell and Armies of the Abyss.
- Two core classes, the black-hearted Thaumaturge and the dreaded Unholy Warrior, complete with Epic-level progressions.
- Info on the celestial choirs and the fallen angels.
- Inspired illustrations by top artists like Sam Wood, Raven Mimura, Dennis Detwiller, Toren Atkinson, and Brian Despain.
- Details on the nine Lords of Hell, the seven Exarchs of Gehenna, and a plethora of Demon Princes.
- 4 infernal prestige classes for servants of Hell.
- A handy index by Challenge Rating.
- A bonus appendix by Enkwell Press detailing two cities of the Lower Planes.
- Ties to other popular Green Ronin products, such as the Book of the Righteous, the Avatar's Handbook, and the Unholy Warrior's Handbook.
The Book of Fiends provides profoundly evil foes your players will never forget.
Support for the Book of Fiends:
Book of Fiends Web Enhancement #2: Foes of the Fiends
This Web Enhancement revises Jim Bishop's classic PDF Hell's Foes to bring these opponents of the devils up-to-date with the 3.5 rules, and expands them to give your players a fighting chance against the terrors from the Lower Planes.
Book of Fiends Web Enhancement #1
Templates for demonic and devilish creatures, Dark Summoning Tables arranged by spell level, and the epic unholy warrior. What more could you want?
Book of Fiends Page 68 PDF
The printers accidentally chopped off some of the words on page 68 of the Book of Fiends, but now you can download a fixed version of the page in PDF form.
Book of Fiends Preview Art Gallery
View six of the amazing pieces of art in this diabolical tome.
Book of Fiends PDF Preview
Features Abigor, Grand Duke of War; Abigor's steeds; and the akop.
Expand the Book of Fiends cover
Check out this amazing cover image by Michael Sutfin!