Gadget Guides (PDF)
Gadget Guides (PDF)
Author: Steve Kenson
Format: 136-page, full-color, fully-bookmarked PDF
The Most Toys!
Where do you get all those wonderful toys? Right here! Gadget Guides is a collection of diverse devices for the Mutants & Masterminds Superhero Roleplaying Game, from armor and weapons to psychic crystals and steamtech. In this book are twenty-two individual guides, each looking at a particular type of gadget, putting together the effects and modifiers from the Hero's Handbook to create a catalog of dozens of ready-to-use items. It includes:
- Weapons from guns and blasters to archaic and martial arts weapons, even weapons of mass destruction!
- Constructs like artificial intelligences, robots, piloted mecha, and a wide variety of vehicles.
- Enhancements from biotech, cybertech, and nanotech to power devices, psychic gadgets, and magical items.
- Information compiled and stored in computers and the sensor and spy-tech to protect and get at it.
- Installations from hidden lairs to orbiting satellites, along with security systems and deathtraps to challenge your heroes!
What Power Profiles did for super-powers, Gadget Guides does for gear, making it a great character creation and in-play resource for both players and Gamemasters. You can find new ideas for M&M heroes, villains, and stories in its pages, and look up just the right item you need for a character or adventure.
Gadget Guides also includes expanded material on the inventing, artificing, and ritual rules from the M&M Hero's Handbook, allowing characters to improvise devices and power effects on-the-fly in play, and expanded options for a gadget- or ritual-focused series.
Gadget Guides gives you a complete "toybox" of items for your Mutants & Masterminds characters and games. What are you waiting for...?
Download for Free:
Gadget Guides PDF Preview
This free PDF preview features the Table of Contents and introductions to Inventing and Rituals.
Gadget Guides PDF Preview #2: Terminus Probots
Behold the mighty probots! Although formidable opponents, they are but the scouts of the forces of the Terminus.
Share this item: