Blue Rose: Envoys to the Mount (PDF)
Envoys to the Mount
Note: When you pre-order the print version of this book, you'll be offered this PDF version for just $5 during checkout!
In the Depths of the Shadow Barrens, Evil Awakens
The ancient connections between the nomadic Roamer folk of Aldis and the eldritch folk known as the vata has long been suspected, but never confirmed. When an emissary from the far-off vata stronghold known as Mount Oritaun comes to Aldis seeking a familiar face and a favor from its Queen, a small band of envoys from the Sovereign’s Finest are assigned to lend their aid against the sinister power of the Shadow Barrens.
Envoys to the Mount provides four adventure chapters spanning five years and all four tiers of Blue Rose play. Together they form an epic campaign that sees the heroes not only facing off against the forces of Shadow, but also unlocking some of the ancient secrets of the world of Aldea. Envoys to the Mount also provides:
- A complete gazetteer for the Shadow Barrens, the vile city of Austium, and long-lost Mount Oritaun.
- A extensive guide to the organization and people of the Sovereign’s Finest, guardians of Aldis.
- A host of creatures and characters for use within
- or outside of this storyline.
This epic adventure path and sourcebook requires the use of Blue Rose: The AGE RPG of Romantic Fantasy.
- Free Download: Pre-generated player characters for Envoys to the Mount (also included in your downloadable files if you purchase this product)
Envoys to the Mount
An Epic Campaign for Blue Rose
Writing & Design: Steven Jones, Ian Lemke, Grace Li, Rebecca Wise, Jamie Wood, Laurie Zolkosky
Additional Design: Steve Kenson
Development: Joseph D. Carriker Jr. and Stephen Michael DiPesa
Editing: Lynne Hardy
Proofreading: Michael Matheson
Art Direction and Graphic Design: Hal Mangold
Cover Art: Nen Chang
Cartography: Liz Courts & Phillip Lienau
Interior Art: Natalie Bernard, Rita Fei,
Claudia Ianniciello, Micro Paganessi, Levante
Ruckert, Hex Sharpe, Bryan Syme,
and Steven Wood
Format: 220-page, full-color PDF