Mutants & Masterminds Deluxe Hero's Handbook (Print)
Mutants & Masterminds Deluxe Hero's Handbook
The World's Greatest Superhero RPG!
Authors: Steve Kenson with Leon Chang, Seth Johnson, Jon Leitheusser, and Prof. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.
Format: 320 pages, full color, Hardback
Since 2002, Mutants & Masterminds has earned its title as the World's Greatest Superhero RPG, inspiring countless game sessions and winning many awards for excellence. The Deluxe Hero's Handbook is the revised and expanded core rulebook of the game's Third Edition and it gives you everything you need to have your own super-heroic adventures:
- A flexible and powerful system for creating the hero that you want to play.
- A huge variety of super powers, skills, and advantages to choose from and customize.
- A core system that emphasizes action and uses only a single 20-sided die.
- Integrated rules for gadgets, vehicles, and headquarters.
- Ready-to-play archetypes and a Quickstart Character Generator if you want to get to the action even faster.
- Advice for Gamemasters on creating and running your own adventure series.
- Introductions to Mutants & MasterMinds premier settings, Emerald City and Freedom City.
- Two brand new adventures, Ghost Town by Seth Johnson and Time of the Apes by Christopher McGlothlin.
So what are you waiting for? Choose your powers. Put on your mask. Fight the forces of evil and... Save the world!
The Mutants & Masterminds Third Edition rules debuted in our licensed series of four books, DC Adventures, now out of print.
Share this item: