Trojan War (d20 System 3.5) (PDF)
Prepare for Battle!
Green Ronin first delved into the Bronze Age in Testament: Roleplaying in the Biblical Era. Now the Trojan War picks up where Testament left off, bringing Homer's Iliad to life. Fight under Achilles for the honor of Helen or stand up with Hector and defend Troy with your life. Trojan War gives you everything to bring Bronze Age Greece to life, including:
- An overview of the Trojan War, from the abduction of Helen to the sack of Troy.
- New classes like the charioteer, dedicated warrior, orator, runner, and seer.
- An update of the mass combat system that originally appeared in Testament.
- Flavorful spells like Divine Anger, False Omen, and Stygian Armor.
- Details on Bronze Age weapons and armor.
- A treatise on the Homeric World and an accompanying map.
- Descriptions and game stats for all the major characters, from Achilles and Hector to Odysseus and Aeneas.
- Advice on running campaigns and dealing with the gods.
- Full compliance with the 3.5 rules.
Gods plot, chariots thunder, and warriors charge beneath the walls of Troy. Battle lines have been drawn. Which side are you on?
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, published by Wizards of the Coast, Inc. This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision.