Mutants & Masterminds Archetype Archive 2 (PDF)
This 14-page Mutants & Masterminds supplement, written by Steve Kenson and Michael Hammes, details ten new PL 10 archetypes for use in any campaign—as either ready-made player characters, or, with a little work by the gamemaster, sinister villains.
The archetypes inside are:
- Agent - skilled and experienced enough to take on any mission.
- Angel - divine purpose descended from the heavens.
- Animal Power - drawing powers from a totem.
- Cyborg - once fully human, now part machine.
- Duplicator - a one-person army.
- Elastic Hero - gives a whole new meaning to "throwing a punch."
- Jungle Lord - a hero of primitive lands.
- Living Weapon - tough and vicious close combat fighter.
- Plant Power - a living plant.
- Teleporter - here and gone before you know it.
Produced by Ronin Arts.SKU: grr9004e