3rd Era PDF Mega-Bundle
3rd Era PDF Mega-Bundle
d20 Classics Return in the 3rd Era PDF Mega-Bundle!
From 2000–2008, Green Ronin used the then-new Open License and the d20 System Trademark License to publish sourcebooks, settings, and adventures compatible with Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition and its 3.5 revision. With the advent of 4E, the d20 STL went away, and we rebranded our titles with the 3rd Era logo. Now you can get more than 60 of those titles in the 3rd Era PDF Mega-Bundle, many available as PDFs for the first time!
The 3rd Era PDF Mega-Bundle includes:
- Award-winning sourcebooks, such as Book of Fiends and Book of the Righteous.
- Titles from our Freeport line, such as the Freeport Trilogy, Freeport: The City of Adventure (2002), Denizens of Freeport, Black Sails Over Freeport, Creatures of Freeport, The Pirate’s Guide to Freeport, and more.
- Books from our Master Class line, such as the Shaman’s Handbook, Psychic’s Handbook, Assassin’s Handbook, Avatar’s Handbook, Unholy Warrior’s Handbook, and more.
- Settings from our Mythic Vistas line, such as Skull & Bones, Eternal Rome, Damnation Decade, Testament, and more.
- Books from our Races of Renown line, such as Hammer & Helm: A Guidebook to Dwarves, Fang & Fury: A Guidebook to Vampires, Bow & Blade: A Guidebook to Wood Elves, Aasimar & Tiefling: A Guidebook to the Planetouched, and more.
- Rulebooks from our Advanced line, such as the Advanced Player’s Manual, Advanced Gamemaster’s Guide, Advanced Bestiary, and more.
- Adventures from our Bleeding Edge line, such as Temple of the Death Goddess, Mansion of Shadows, Escape from Ceranir, Dirge of the Damned, and more.
- Web enhancements for books like Hammer & Helm and Plot & Poison, and PDF expansions like Testament: The Hittites.
- 5 stat files to accompany systemless sourcebooks such as Cults of Freeport and Buccaneers of Freeport.
The 3rd Era Mega-Bundle is your chance to get almost $700 of material for an unbeatable price. 3E Players and GMs can give their campaigns a massive shot in the arm. Fans of other editions, or indeed any fantasy RPGs, will find settings and adventures galore. The Freeport books alone can fuel years long campaigns. Collectors will love the opportunity to get early books—predating when we began selling PDFs—available in that format for the first time.
The 3rd Era PDF Mega-Bundle consists of the following, with the edition (3.0 or 3.5) noted parenthetically:
- Aasimar & Tiefling: A Guidebook to the Planetouched (3.5)
- Advanced Bestiary (3.5)
- Advanced Gamemaster’s Guide (3.5)
- Advanced Player’s Manual (3.5)
- Assassin’s Handbook (3.0)
- Avatar’s Handbook (3.0)
- Bastards & Bloodlines: A Guidebook to Halfbreeds (3.0)
- Beyond the Towers (3.5)
- Black Sails Over Freeport (3.5)
- Book of Fiends (3.5)
- Book of the Righteous (3.5)
- Bow & Blade: A Guidebook to Wood Elves (3.5)
- Buccaneers of Freeport*
- Cavaliers (3.5)
- Corwyl: Village of the Wood Elves (3.5)
- Creatures of Freeport (3.5)
- Crisis in Freeport (3.5)
- Cults of Freeport*
- Damnation Decade (Modern)
- Dark Wings Over Freeport (3.5)
- Death in Freeport Revised (3.5)
- Denizens of Freeport (3.0)
- Dezzavold: Fortress of the Drow (3.5)
- Dirge of the Damned (3.5)
- A Dreadful Dawn (3.5)
- Escape from Ceranir (3.5)
- Eternal Rome (3.5)
- Fang & Fury: A Guidebook to Vampires (3.0)
- Freeport: The City of Adventure (3.0)
- Freeport Trilogy: 5-Year Anniversary Edition (3.5)
- Hammer & Helm: A Guidebook to Dwarves (3.0)
- Holy Warrior’s Handbook (3.5)
- Madness in Freeport Revised (3.5)
- Mansion of Shadows (3.5)
- Medieval Player’s Manual (3.5)
- Noble’s Handbook (3.5)
- Pirate’s Guide to Freeport (with separate files for the poster map)
- Plot & Poison: A Guidebook to Drow (3.0)
- Pocket Grimoire Arcane (3.0)
- Pocket Grimoire Divine (3.0)
- Psychic’s Handbook (3.5)
- Secret College of Necromancy (3.0)
- Shaman’s Handbook (3.0)
- Skull & Bones (3.0)
- Tales of Freeport (3.0)
- Temple of the Death Goddess (3.5)
- Terror in Freeport Revised (3.5)
- Testament (3.0)
- Testament: The Hittites (3.0)
- 3rd Era Freeport Companion (3.5)
- Trojan War (3.5)
- True Sorcery (3.5)
- Unholy Warrior’s Handbook (3.0)
- Witch’s Handbook (3.0)
- Wrath & Rage: A Guidebook to Orcs & Half-orcs (3.0)
- The Advanced Race Codex (3.5) PDF series (Dwarves, Drow, Elves, Gnomes, Humans, Half-elves, Halflings, and Half-orcs)
- Web enhancements for Buccaneers of Freeport NPCs (3.5), Hammer & Helm (3.0), Plot & Poison (3.0), Cults of Freeport NPCs (3.5), and True Sorcery (3.5) Errata.
* These are pure sourcebooks with no game rules included. They are supported by books and web enhancements that provided rules for various systems. The 3rd Era Freeport Companion covers the Pirate’s Guide to Freeport, and 3.5 NPC files are included for Buccaneers of Freeport and Cults of Freeport.
Note: The world, our society, and Green Ronin have changed a lot in the last 22 years. Some of these books contain material that we’d approach differently now, if at all. This is the historical record, though, so as always with roleplaying games, use the parts you like to fit these classic titles into your 2022 campaigns.