Cyberpunk Slice: Near Futures & Hackable Selves for Modern AGE (Limited Print Run)
Note: This limited print run of Cyberpunk Slice is now sold out, but you can get it in high-quality print-on-demand through DriveThruRPG!
Near Futures & Hackable Selves for Modern AGE
Authors: Steve Kenson and Malcolm Sheppard
Format: 60-page, full-color, softcover print book
The future isn’t what it used to be.
Cyberpunk has been one of the most popular genres across multiple media for nearly 40 years. Nuclear war anxiety has transformed into a grim awareness of a collapsing global ecology, carbon fiber has replaced steel in new machines, and cyberpunk has changed too, forging new futures out of rising digital culture and scientific advancements that challenge our very sense of self. The Modern AGE Cyberpunk Slice gives Modern AGE Game Masters the power to code their own cyberpunk-genre settings, inspired by the cutting edge, 80s nostalgia, and everything in between.
- Rules for artificial-life characters, and options to swap bodies like a set of clothes.
- New backgrounds, professions, focuses, talents, and specializations—everything you need to make a character in a world where bodies can be manufactured, and minds can be digitized.
- Customizable rules for augmentations you can tailor to your world as cybernetic, genomic, nanotechnological, or anything else you please. Get an arm that punches with the force of a shotgun or drop your body for a full cybernetic replacement.
- Futuristic weapons, armor, vehicles, and drones, and rules for automation to control them—and branding to give them style.
- Multiple options for cyberspace, ranging from text-on-terminal to digital fantasylands where hacking is another form of combat.
- A retrospective on the cyberpunk genre, and how to use it to improve your campaigns.
Cyberpunk Slice requires the Modern AGE Basic Rulebook.
Share this item: