Shipping Policy, Return Policy, How to Get Help September 07 2014
We've posted this elsewhere, but in case you missed it, please read on...
"Two Day Shipping" does not mean two day delivery.
We cannot compete with Amazon when it comes to shipping speed. Orders from this online store are fulfilled by our warehousing partner in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The fine people there who pick and pack and ship our web orders are not there on the weekends. What does this mean for you? Say you place your order on Friday as you leave work in San Francisco. Maybe you're planning on sneaking out early to make it home sooner, so you place your order at 4:30. It's already 7:30pm at our warehouse, and no one there will see your order until Monday. Yours is not the only order awaiting them on Monday when they get back to work. Typically they will inform us that they have received and recorded the order and it will be picked, packed, and shipped within two business days from there. So, received and recorded on Monday, picked and packed on Tuesday, on Wednesday the delivery company scans the product into their system, and it's delivered safely to your doorstep on Friday, two days after it shipped.
The Reality of Pre-Orders:
Pre-orders (orders for books that are print-ready but have not yet been printed) cannot ship to you until the product is printed somewhere in the world (it depends on the printer) and shipped to that Fort Wayne, Indiana warehouse we mentioned above. If you order PDFs at the same time as you place a pre-order, you'll get access to the PDFs right away. If you order in-stock items in the same order as a pre-order item, the in-stock item will be held until the pre-ordered item is available. Especially with regard to orders shipping to addresses outside the United States, if we were to fulfill orders combining pre-ordered and in-print items as separate shipments ("split-shipping"), we would lose money on every order.
If speed of delivery for those in-print items is an issue, in-stock items and pre-order items should be purchased separately.
We'll replace defective product or product damaged in shipping, except for items in the Scratch & Dent store, which are purchased as-is. Items ordered in error can be exchanged for store credit in the form of coupons or gift certificates. PDFs cannot be returned.
How to Get Help
- If you need help with a PDF you've ordered or want to order on this site, please send a note with your order number if applicable, to pdfsupport [at] greenronin.com.
- If the problem is with a PDF you purchased in the previous version of this store, please start at https://www.greenronin.com/downloads/ and try to retrieve your download link(s). If that doesn't work, you can email evan [at] greenronin.com.
- If you have an issue with an order for physical products, or have a Green Ronin-related problem otherwise not mentioned above, you can drop a line to custserv [at] greenronin.com.
- You can also use our Contact Us page on this site for general customer service inquiries.
- If you need help with rules to one of our games, your best bet is posting in our Ronin Army community. This vibrant fan community is full of people who probably had the same questions as you at some point, and have the answers down pat. Sometimes our game designers and developers pop in there and tackle the hard questions, but no promises--they've all got a lot of work to do!
We've tried to make the Shipping and Return policies more prominent on this site, but figured it wouldn't hurt to repeat this information here just in case. We are a small company with employees across the United States (although many of us are located in and around Seattle, Washington). Sometimes we screw up, but we really do want to treat you as well as we would want to be treated in your place. Thanks for reading, and for your support.